Jed’s Protecting Our Guests and Our Employees
Jed’s is open under strict hygiene protocols. Service provider and customer must wear face coverings.
Meticulous monitoring of symptoms.
• Both service provider and client wear face coverings
• Symptom checking of all start at the beginning of each shift, with a log that can be made available for inspection by health department
• Customers must have their symptoms checked before services are rendered
• Appointments scheduled with enough time allowed to disinfect all procedure surfaces between services
• Service provider maintains log of appointments with customer contact information to assist with contact tracing efforts
• When services are not being directly provided, 6 feet of physical distance must be maintained. This includes waiting areas and between clients at all times
• Contactless payment encouraged; financial equipment disinfected after each transaction
General Employer Guidelines
• Employers take extreme precautions
• Provide accommodations to high-risk employees
• Symptom checking in business interactions
• Face coverings worn in settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain; ensure that face coverings are available.
• Eliminate unnecessary travel and cancel or postpone in-person meetings, conferences, workshops, and training sessions
• Require employees to self-quarantine when returning from high-risk areas
• Employers evaluate workforce strategy and concerns and enact strategies to minimize economic impact
• Employers must not allow any individuals under isolation or quarantine to come to work at any time unless authorized by LHD
Symptoms include fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.